... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 5 PM MST
* locations... Fairfield... Shelby... Conrad... Cut Bank.
* Snow accumulations... an additional 1 to 3 inches.
* Timing... heavy snow showers developing this afternoon will give
way to steadier snow this evening and tonight. The snow will
gradually taper off on Monday.
* Impacts... snow and blowing snow will create hazardous driving
conditions through Monday. In addition... snow showers
this afternoon will create rapidly changing conditions due to
brief bursts of heavier snow.
* Winds... northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and
blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana... dial 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Pondera Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:41 PM MST Dec. 4, 2016 – National Weather Service