... Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect until 11 am MST this
* winds... northwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Temperatures... 4 below to 2 above zero.
* Wind chills... 20 below to 30 below zero.
* Timing... until 11 am MST today.
* Impacts... exposed skin can be frostbitten after 30 minutes of
Try to dress adequately. Be sure to wear layered light weight and
wind proof clothing... and wear a hat and mittens for protection
from the dangers of frostbite.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Roosevelt Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Wind Chill Advisory
Issued: 3:26 AM MST Dec. 7, 2016 – National Weather Service