... Red flag warning in effect from noon today to 9 PM MDT this
evening for gusty west winds and low humidity for fire weather
zones 134... 135 and 136...
The National Weather Service in Glasgow has issued a red flag
warning for gusty west winds and low humidity, which is in effect
from noon today to 9 PM MDT this evening. The Fire Weather Watch
is no longer in effect.
* Affected area... fire weather zones 134... 135 and 136.
* Winds... west 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Timing... this afternoon and evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 12 percent.
* Temperatures... in the lower 90s.
* Impacts... low humidity and gusty west winds will create critical
fire weather conditions. Conditions will be favorable for rapid
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this red flag warning.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central and Southeast Phillips Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 2:28 AM MDT Jul. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service