... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST
* what... mixed precipitation expected with light sleet and
freezing drizzle. Total sleet less than one inch across central
Missouri and ice accumulations of up to one tenth of an inch
expected. Highest accumulations will occur north of Interstate
44. Most locations will receive a glazing of ice on elevated
surfaces and untreated roadways.
* Where... portions of central, east central, south central and
* When... from 6 PM this evening to 6 am CST Sunday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions
overnight as temperatures remain at or below freezing.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Shannon Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 10:08 PM CST Feb. 16, 2019 – National Weather Service