The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Boonville.
* Until Thursday March 28.
* At 9:30 am Tuesday the stage was 25.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 26.2 feet by
early Sunday morning. The river will fall below flood stage early
Wednesday March 27th.
* At 25.0 feet... numerous farm levees are overtopped. Flooding of
agricultural land and secondary roads occurs.
* At 21.0 feet... low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
location fs stage day/time forecast
Boonville 21 25.5 Tue 09 am 26.2 early Sunday morning
lat... Lon 3908 9297 3902 9255 3894 9259 3896 9286 3903 9298
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cooper Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:40 AM CDT Mar. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service