... Winter Weather Advisory is cancelled...
Snow has moved outside of the affected areas, and no additional
precip is expected behind this activity. Slick roads and strong
wind gusts up to 35 mph will, however, be a factor through much
of the morning hours.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cooper Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Statement
Issued: 7:29 AM CST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 6:43 AM CST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill MO has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Blackwater river near Blue Lick.
* Until Sunday evening.
* At 5:45 am Saturday the stage was 23.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by this morning and continue to
rise to near 24.8 feet by this afternoon. The river will fall below
flood stage by this evening.
* At 24.0 feet... cropland and pastures along the river flood.
location fs stage day/time forecast
Blue Lick 24 23.5 Sat 06 am 24.8 this afternoon
lat... Lon 3894 9342 3899 9348 3903 9297 3894 9295 3893 9323