The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Napoleon.
* Until Sunday may 05.
* At 8:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 17.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 18.0 feet by
early Saturday afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
early Saturday afternoon.
* At 17.0 feet... low-lying areas unprotected by levees begin to
location fs stage day/time forecast
Napoleon 17 17.8 Wed 08 PM 18.0 early Saturday
lat... Lon 3916 9415 3922 9417 3925 9386 3918 9384 3911 9405
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:03 PM CDT Apr. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 5:12 AM CDT Apr. 25, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am CDT this
* visibility... areas of one quarter mile or less through an our
or two after sunrise.
* Impacts... poor visibility will result in hazardous driving
conditions. Be alert for rapid drops in visibilities while
driving this morning as some areas may not see as dense of fog
areas several miles away.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.