The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Sibley.
* Until Wednesday March 27.
* At 8:37 am Monday the stage was 27.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 29.3 feet by
Friday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Tuesday
* At 22.0 feet... low-lying rural areas along the river and outside of
levee protection flood.
location fs stage day/time forecast
Sibley 22 27.5 Mon 09 am 29.3 Friday morning
lat... Lon 3925 9431 3922 9417 3916 9415 3918 9420 3918 9432
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clay Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:51 PM CDT Mar. 18, 2019 – National Weather Service