... Flood Warning now expected to end Tuesday morning... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Cannon river at Northfield.
* Until Tuesday morning.
* At 9:30 am Saturday the stage was 898.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 897.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 899.5 feet... water reaches top of wall on east side of
town near dam, as well as west side downstream of dam below
* Impact... at 899.0 feet... Laird stadium at Carleton College begins to
flood; west gymnasium threatened.
* Impact... at 897.5 feet... flood waters reach Carleton College soccer
fields. Babcock Park north of downtown begins to flood.
* Impact... at 897.0 feet... water backs up into businesses along river
in downtown Northfield. Riverwalk on west side of town begins to
Lat... Lon 4443 9322 4450 9314 4453 9302 4450 9302 4445 9312 4441 9318
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Rice Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:45 AM CDT Mar. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service