... Flood Warning now expected to end Saturday evening... the Flood
Warning continues for
the South Fork Crow River below Mayer.
* From this evening to Saturday evening.
* At 7:30 PM Sunday the stage was 10.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 12.8 feet by Tuesday early afternoon.The river will fall
below flood stage by Saturday afternoon.
* Impact... at 13.5 feet... flooding affects Vega Avenue between Carver
County Road 32 and 86th street; Carver County Road 30 is closed
west of Yancy Avenue to McLeod County line.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... flooding affects mill Avenue from Watertown
to the Wright County line; Yancy Avenue between Carver County Road
30 and 78th street; Vega Avenue between Carver County Road 33 and
94th street; and the intersection of Union Avenue and 82nd street.
* Impact... at 11.0 feet... Carver County Road 123 is closed north of
Highway 7 to 42nd street.
Lat... Lon 4498 9390 4498 9377 4483 9390 4486 9399
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Carver Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:20 PM CDT Sep. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service