The Flood Warning continues for
the Minnesota river near Jordan.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:45 PM Saturday the stage was 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 30.0 feet by
Thursday afternoon then begin falling.
* Impact... at 29.5 feet... Highway 41 at Chaska may close when the
river reaches this stage.
* Impact... at 26.7 feet... the bridge at Scott County Road 9 and Carver
County Road 11/Jonathan Carver parkway will be closed.
* Impact... at 25.0 feet... low lying areas and some roads along the
river begin to flood and private sanitary sewers may experience
Lat... Lon 4473 9366 4479 9363 4474 9354 4460 9378 4466 9382
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Carver Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:45 PM CDT Jun. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service