The Flood Warning continues for
the Minnesota river at Morton .
* Until further notice.
* At 9:30 am Sunday the stage was 25.8 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and record flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 29.5 feet by
next Sunday morning. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 26.0 feet... numerous roads flooded and impassable
between the Minnesota river and Redwood Falls.
* Impact... at 24.0 feet... fleischer Rd flooded in north redwood; storm
sewers closed off and bypass pumping begins.
* Impact... at 23.0 feet... Riverside Rd and front street flooded in
* Impact... at 19.0 feet... water reaches flood mitigation culverts on
lat... Lon 4460 9519 4465 9514 4455 9487 4442 9487
1027 am CDT sun Mar 24 2019
... The Flood Warning continues for
the Minnesota river at Granite Falls Hwy 212.
* From Wednesday evening until further notice.
* At 9:15 am Sunday the stage was 884.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 888.5 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Wednesday night and continue
to rise to near 892.0 feet by next Sunday morning. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 892.0 feet... flood waters cause Highway 67... southeast
of town to close. Navd88
* impact... at 891.6 feet... flood waters begin to flow into the natural
diversion that starts upstream of Granite Falls... and flows around
the western and southern sections of the city. Navd88
* impact... at 891.5 feet... flood waters begin to affect Highway 67
southeast of town. Navd88
* impact... at 889.5 feet... flood waters begin to top the controlling
bank at Highway 212. Navd88
* impact... at 888.5 feet... flood waters begin to encroach the alley
way along the river at the foot bridge. Navd88
lat... Lon 4492 9562 4480 9542 4472 9551 4486 9570
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Renville Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:27 AM CDT Mar. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service