The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at St. Paul.
* From Saturday evening until further notice.
* At 12:00 am Friday the stage was 10.2 feet.
* Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow late evening and
continue to rise to near 18.2 feet by Thursday evening. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 18.0 feet... Warner Road may become impassable due to
* Impact... at 17.5 feet... Harriet Island begins to become submerged.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... portions of the Lilydale park area begin to
* Impact... at 13.3 feet... water begins to encroach on water St.
Lat... Lon 4494 9318 4501 9306 4482 9286 4469 9298
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ramsey Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 1:13 AM CDT Mar. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service