... 8the Flood Warning continues for
the Minnesota river at Montevideo.
* From this evening until further notice.
* At 9:00 am Sunday the stage was 13.4 feet.
* Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by this evening and continue to
rise to near 21.6 feet by next Sunday morning. Additional rises are
* Impact... at 18.0 feet... sanitary sewers begin to be affected at this
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... storm sewers may need to be plugged to
prevent water from backing up into streets.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... low lying areas and some roads along the
river begin flooding, along with some basements of houses along the
Lat... Lon 4503 9578 4492 9562 4486 9570 4497 9587
807 am CDT sun Mar 24 2019
The National Weather Service in the Twin Cities has extended the
* Flood Warning for...
Lac Qui Parle County in west central Minnesota...
* until 830 am CDT Wednesday.
* Emergency management continued to report flooding across much of
the County. Numerous roads, streams, and rivers are flooded and
some roads have been washed out. Additional roads are expected to
be impacted over the next few days.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Madison, Dawson, Boyd, Bellingham, Marietta, Cerro Gordo,
Providence, Nassau, Louisburg, Big Stone National wildlife Refuge,
Madison Airport and Florida creek wildlife management area.
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Lat... Lon 4527 9645 4525 9629 4522 9627 4519 9617
4519 9612 4516 9605 4500 9583 4496 9582
4493 9573 4489 9575 4489 9585 4481 9585
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lac Qui Parle Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
Issued: 10:27 AM CDT Mar. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service