The Flood Warning continues for
the Long Prairie river at Long Prairie.
* From Thursday afternoon until further notice.
* At 9:15 am Sunday the stage was 6.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Thursday afternoon and
continue to rise to near 7.3 feet by Friday afternoon.
Additional rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 8.0 feet... commercial businesses are impacted on
Riverside Drive and 1st Avenue SW. Sandbags deployed to protect
* Impact... at 7.0 feet... 1st Avenue SW becomes innundated. Lumber yard
and produce store parking lots flood due to water backing up
venewitz creek. Lions Westside Park impacted.
* Impact... at 6.0 feet... low area north side of the river across from
lions Westside Park partially inundated.
* Impact... at 5.0 feet... Canoe Landing at Riverside Park starts to
Lat... Lon 4602 9505 4603 9490 4622 9485 4622 9473 4592 9482
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Todd Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:27 AM CDT Mar. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service