... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 am EST
* snow from this evening through Sunday evening before tapering
off early Monday morning.
* Heaviest snow will fall Sunday morning and afternoon.
* Total accumulations 5 to 9 inches. Locally higher amounts
* roads will become snow and slush covered and hazardous.
* Commuting times will be increased.
* the Michigan Department of Transportation reminds motorists
to adjust speeds based on the conditions... and to take it
slow in ice and snow.
* Weather preparedness information is available on line at
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calhoun Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 10:04 PM EST Dec. 10, 2016 – National Weather Service