The Flood Warning continues for
the Grand River near Comstock Park.
* Until Friday afternoon.
* At 9:37 am Tuesday the stage was 13.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, the river has crested at 13.6 feet Monday morning,
and is expected to fall below flood stage by Thursday early
* Impact, at 13.0 feet... abrigador trail is underwater and minor
flooding of homes occurs along abrigador trail and Willow drive.
* Flood history, a crest of 12.0 feet occurred on Feb 10 2019. A
crest over 16.8 feet occurred on Feb 25 2018.
Lat... Lon 4298 8572 4308 8570 4309 8557 4302 8559
4303 8562 4297 8563
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Kent Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:08 AM EDT Mar. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service