... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 9 am EST this
* dense fog remains widespread across the area will continue past
sunrise before slowly lifting by mid to late morning.
* Visibilities will be less than a quarter mile and may be near
zero at times.
* expect slower travel on area roads due to very low
* if driving... slow down... use low beam headlights... and leave
plenty of distance ahead of you.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Gratiot Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 5:42 AM EST Feb. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
Marine Fog Advisory
Issued: 3:02 AM EST Feb. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 4 PM EST this afternoon...
The National Weather Service in Detroit/Pontiac has issued a
dense fog advisory... which is in effect until 4 PM EST this
* Expect dense fog with visibilities of one quarter of a mile or
less until 4 PM EST this afternoon.
Refer to the latest marine forecasts for greater detail.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one mile. Inexperienced mariners, especially
those operating smaller vessels, should avoid navigating in these