... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am EST Monday...
* widespread fog... much of it dense... will remain over the area
late this evening into the overnight hours.
* Surface visibilities of one quarter of a mile or less can be
expected with localized visibilities near zero at times.
* Fog will persist into Sunday morning... but improve as rain
showers pivot north into the area.
* dangerous driving conditions can be expected in reduced
If driving... slow down... use low beam headlights... and leave
plenty of distance ahead of you.
* Prepare... plan... and stay informed. Visit
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Bay Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 9:19 PM EST Jan. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
Marine Fog Advisory
Issued: 11:41 AM EST Jan. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory now in effect until 10 am EST Monday...
The dense fog advisory is now in effect until 10 am EST Monday.
* Expect dense fog with visibilities of one quarter of a mile or
less until 10 am EST Monday.
Refer to the latest marine forecasts for greater detail.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one mile. Inexperienced mariners...
especially those operating smaller vessels should avoid
navigating in these conditions.
- Almeda Beach
- Aplin Beach
- Bay City
- Brissette Beach
- Donahue Beach
- Killarney Beach
- Lagoon Beach
- Linwood Beach
- Little Killarney Beach
- Meyers Beach
- Mount Forest
- Nine Mile
- North Williams
- Three Churches Corner
- Tobico Beach
- University Center
- West Bay City