... Wind Advisory remains in effect until midnight EDT tonight...
* northwest winds will increase through this morning, and peak
* wind gusts of around 45 mph are expected this afternoon, and
early this evening before diminishing.
* scattered power outages expected.
* Loose objects blown around.
* winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Oceana Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:49 AM EDT Apr. 26, 2019 – National Weather Service