... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM EST this
* periods of snow showers, at times briefly heavy, will continue
to impact the area through this afternoon.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur through 4 PM.
* Additional snow accumulations of 1 to 2 inches is expected.
* Northwest winds gusting to 20 to 30 mph will produce areas of
blowing and drifting snow.
* Look for reduced visibilities at times.
* Combination of blowing and falling snow will result in
difficult travel conditions at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow will cause
travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited
visibilities... and use caution while driving. For the latest Road
conditions... go to the mdot website at Michigan.Gov.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Kalkaska Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 10:59 AM EST Feb. 25, 2017 – National Weather Service