... Winter Weather Advisory for lake effect snow in effect until
noon EST Friday...
The National Weather Service in Gaylord has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory... which is in effect until noon EST Friday.
* Periods of lake effect snow showers... particularly near the Lake
Huron coast along US-23.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur tonight.
* Where snow showers persist... total snow accumulations of 2 to 4
inches are expected through Friday.
* Areas of blowing snow are also expected tonight.
* Look for greatly reduced visibilities at times.
* Plan on difficult driving conditions... particularly along the
US-23 corridor where brief whiteout conditions will occur.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
For the latest Road conditions... go to the mdot website at
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Presque Isle Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 9:08 PM EST Dec. 8, 2016 – National Weather Service