... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 1 PM EST /noon CST/
* areas of dense fog will persist this morning with visibility
less than one-quarter mile at times.
* travel will be hazardous due to low visibility. Use your low
beam headlights when driving this morning.
* The fog freezing on untreated surfaces may result in black
ice and slippery travel.
* a dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile.
* Prepare, plan, and stay informed. Visit www.Weather.Gov/MQT
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Gogebic Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 3:01 AM CST Jan. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
- Auvinen Corner
- Big Powderhorn Mountain
- Blackjack Ski Resort
- Camp Dejacket
- Hautala Corner
- Indianhead Mountain Resort
- Katakitckon Indian Village
- North Bessemer
- North Ironwood