... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM EST this
* lake effect snow showers and areas of blowing snow will
continue into this evening.
* Expect additional snow accumulations of 2 to 5 inches into this
evening, with the most snow occurring in the snowbelts of
eastern Alger County to northern Luce County, including
Shingleton, Seney and Pine Stump Junction.
* Winds gusting as high as 35 to 40 mph will produce areas of
blowing and drifting snow, especially through early this
afternoon near Lake Superior.
* difficult travel is expected as roads remain snow covered and
icy. Visibility may be reduced to under one half mile at times
in snow and blowing snow.
* a Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of lake effect
snow and blowing snow will cause travel difficulties. Be
prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use
caution while driving.
* Prepare, plan, and stay informed. Visit www.Weather.Gov/MQT
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Alger Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:04 AM EST Feb. 25, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Au Train
- Eben Junction
- Forest Lake
- Grand Marais
- Green Haven
- Indian Town
- John H Hammer Public Access
- Mantila Camp
- Munising Junction
- Rock River
- Sand River
- Sullivans Landing
- Sunrise Landing
- Van Meer
- Williams Crossing
- Williams Landing