... Wind Advisory now in effect until 8 am EDT Thursday...
* winds... northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Timing... strongest winds will occur after midnight until about
* Impacts... strong winds may knock down a few trees, large tree
limbs and result in isolated power outages.
* Location... north central and northwest Massachusetts.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 31 to 39 mph are
expected, with gusts between 46 to 57 mph. Winds this strong are
capable of Downing small tree limbs and branches, possibly
causing isolated power outages. Driving can also be difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Franklin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:46 PM EDT Oct. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Baptist Corner
- Berkshire East Ski Resort
- Buckland Four Corners
- Camp Rowe
- Dodge Corner
- East Charlemont
- East Shelburne
- Elm Grove
- Fort Lucas
- Fort Morris
- Fort Morrison
- Foundry Village
- Hoosac Tunnel
- Hoosac Tunnel Station
- King Corner
- Monroe Bridge
- North Heath
- Roaring Brook Camp
- Shelburne Falls
- South Ashfield
- South Hawley
- Spruce Corner
- The Patten
- West Leyden