The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Reserve.
* Until Wednesday April 10.
* At 7:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 24.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Wednesday April 10.
* Impact... at 24.0 feet... slow-Bell procedures will be enacted for
* Impact... at 22.0 feet... marine and Industrial interests along the
river, upstream barge operators, and facilities are impacted.
Navigation will become difficult for smaller river craft. Safety
precautions for river traffic are urged.
Lat... Lon 3007 9046 2999 9048 3001 9087 3009 9079
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
St. Charles Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:02 PM CDT Mar. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service