The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Reserve.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:00 PM Sunday the stage was 23.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain steady near 23.3 feet for the
next couple weeks.
* Impact... at 22.0 feet... marine and Industrial interests along the
river, upstream barge operators, and facilities are impacted.
Navigation will become difficult for smaller river craft. Safety
precautions for river traffic are urged.
Lat... Lon 3007 9046 2999 9048 3001 9087 3009 9079
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
St. James Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:15 PM CDT Jun. 16, 2019 – National Weather Service