The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:45 PM Friday the stage was 24.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 24.2 feet by
Monday morning then begin falling.
* Impact... at stages near 24.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
* Impact... at stages near 23.0 feet... the river is at bankfull
Lat... Lon 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calcasieu Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:50 PM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 8:42 PM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 am CST Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Lake Charles has issued a dense
fog advisory, which is in effect until 9 am CST Saturday.
* Visibility... widespread visibilities less than one-half
mile... one-quarter mile or less in spots.
* Impacts... hazardous travel conditions.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.