The Flood Warning continues for
the big Blue River near Blue Rapids.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:45 PM Sunday the stage was 41.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 41.5 feet by
early Monday morning. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
The river is forecast to remain above flood stage for several
weeks due to backwater from Tuttle Creek Lake.
* Impact... at 26.0 feet... minor lowland flooding occurs from
Marysville to Tuttle Creek Lake.
Lat... Lon 3971 9666 3968 9658 3957 9655 3957 9659 3968 9669
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Marshall Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:18 PM CDT Apr. 21, 2019 – National Weather Service