The Flood Warning continues for
the White River at Spencer.
* Until late tonight.
* At 10:30 am Tuesday the stage was 14.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* At 15.5 feet... Gosport Road, also known as County line Road in Owen
County, begins to flood on north side of river. Romona Road west
of Gosport begins to flood. Flooding of low agricultural land is
Lat... Lon 3936 8666 3933 8674 3913 8696 3911 8692
3928 8675 3934 8665
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Monroe Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:31 AM EST Jan. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Chapel Hill
- Clear Creek
- Eastern Heights (Bloomington)
- Forest Park Heights
- Garden Acres
- Highland Village
- Hoosier Acres
- Hunter Switch
- Knight Ridge
- Lancaster Park
- Leonard Springs
- Marlin Hills
- Mount Tabor
- New Unionville
- Steele Dunning Historic District
- Sunny Slopes
- Van Buren Park
- Vinegar Hill Historic District
- West Brook Downs
- Woodville Hills