The Flood Warning continues for
the Kankakee River at Shelby, or from near I-65 and de motte
downstream to IL/in state line.
* Until late Wednesday night.
* At 945 am Tuesday the stage was 9.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will remain near 9.1 feet through this
afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage by Wednesday
* Impact... at 9.0 feet... lowland agricultural flooding begins.
Lat... Lon 4122 8756 4128 8728 4117 8725 4111 8753
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lake Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:02 AM CDT Mar. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service