The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River at Beardstown.
* Until further notice.
* At 945 am Friday the stage was 18.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 17.8 feet
by tomorrow morning.
* Impact... at 18.0 feet... seepage problems begin in the Lost Creek
drainage and levee district.
Fld observed forecast 6am
location stg stg day time Sat sun Mon
Beardstown 14 18.2 Fri 10 am 17.8 17.4 17.4
Lat... Lon 4018 9023 4012 9017 4008 9037 3999 9046
3999 9058 4015 9043
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Brown Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:57 AM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 3:45 PM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect from midnight Saturday night to 6 PM
The National Weather Service in Saint Louis has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from midnight Saturday night to 6 PM
* Winds... west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Timing... very late Saturday night through early Sunday evening.
* Impacts... strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines. Scattered power outages are possible. Travel could be
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. These winds
could also lift and move trash cans, lawn furniture, and other
loose outdoor objects.
A Wind Advisory is issued when sustained winds are forecast to be
30 to 39 mph or gusts will range between 45 and 57 mph. Winds of
these magnitudes may cause minor property damage without extra
precautions. Motorists in high profile vehicles should use
caution until the winds diminish.