... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 3 am CST
* what... mixed precipitation expected. Total snow and sleet
accumulations of one to three inches are expected generally
along and north of a line from Greenville Missouri to
Greenville Kentucky. Farther south, ice accumulations
averaging from one to two tenths of an inch are expected.
* Where... portions of southwest Indiana, much of southern
Illinois, most of southeast Missouri, and northwestern
* When... though 3 am CST Saturday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions. Travel
conditions will deteriorate through the night. Bridges,
elevated surfaces, and untreated roadways will tend to freeze
first. Remember, even very small amounts of ice can produce
very dangerous driving conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 11:37 PM CST Feb. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 7:56 PM CST Feb. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the big Muddy river near Murphysboro.
* Until Friday February 22.
* At 7:30 PM Friday the stage was 29.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Thursday before midnight.
Lat... Lon 3777 8946 3784 8915 3778 8915 3773 8935
3760 8941 3760 8947