The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River at Beardstown.
* Until further notice.
* At 945 am Friday the stage was 18.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 17.8 feet
by tomorrow morning.
* Impact... at 18.0 feet... seepage problems begin in the Lost Creek
drainage and levee district.
Fld observed forecast 6am
location stg stg day time Sat sun Mon
Beardstown 14 18.2 Fri 10 am 17.8 17.4 17.4
Lat... Lon 4018 9023 4012 9017 4008 9037 3999 9046
3999 9058 4015 9043
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Schuyler Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:57 AM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
High Wind Watch
Issued: 3:23 PM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
... High wind watch in effect from late Saturday night through
The National Weather Service in Lincoln has issued a high wind
watch, which is in effect from late Saturday night through Sunday
* Timing... winds becoming increasingly strong Saturday night and
peaking Sunday morning through Sunday afternoon
* winds... west winds around 30 mph with gusts potentially
exceeding 55 mph
* impacts... damage may occur to trees, siding, and roofs. Power
outages are possible. Loose lightweight objects will be thrown
around. Driving will be hazardous for high profile vehicles,
especially on north to south oriented roadways.
A high wind watch means there is the potential for a hazardous
high wind event. Sustained winds of at least 40 mph, or gusts of
58 mph or stronger may occur. Continue to monitor the latest