The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River at La Salle, or from Starved Rock lock and dam
downstream to confluence with big Bureau creek.
* Until Thursday evening.
* At 945 am Tuesday the stage was 20.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 20.0 feet... agricultural areas in La Salle, Spring
Valley, and Peru lowlands are flooded.
Lat... Lon 4131 8940 4135 8933 4137 8898 4128 8899
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Bureau Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:31 AM CDT Mar. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service