... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 3 am to 9 am CST
* what... short period of freezing rain possible. Total ice
accumulations of a light glaze possible.
* Where... Lee and DeKalb counties.
* When... from 3 am to 9 am CST Saturday.
* Additional details... temperatures are expected to climb above
freezing early Saturday morning ending the threat of freezing
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of freezing rain
will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery roads. Slow down
and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by going to www.Gettingaroundillinois.Com in Illinois
or by calling 1 8 0 0 2 6 1 7 6 2 3 in Indiana.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:44 PM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
High Wind Watch
Issued: 5:46 PM EST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
... High wind watch in effect from late Saturday night through
The National Weather Service in Chicago has issued a high wind
watch, which is in effect from late Saturday night through Sunday
* Timing... very strong winds will develop late Saturday night and
early Sunday morning following the passage of a strong cold
* Winds... sustained west winds near 35 mph with gusts of 50 to 60
* Impacts... difficult travel, especially for high profile vehicles
on north to south roads. Unsecured objects outdoors blown
around. Tree limb damage and sporadic power outages possible.
A high wind watch means there is the potential for a hazardous
high wind event. Sustained winds of at least 40 mph... or gusts of
58 mph or stronger may occur. Continue to monitor the latest