The Flood Warning continues for
the Rock River at Byron, or from confluence with Kishwaukee river to
Castle Rock State Park near Oregon.
* Until late Monday night.
* At 715 PM Friday the stage was 14.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 13.5 feet... numerous low-lying structures downstream of
Byron are flooded.
Lat... Lon 4222 8917 4218 8910 4207 8927 4195 8932
4198 8942 4211 8937
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ogle Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:19 PM CDT Mar. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service