... Winter Storm Warning in effect until 7 am PST Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Spokane has issued a Winter Storm
Warning for heavy snow... which is in effect until 7 am PST
Tuesday. The Winter Weather Advisory is no longer in effect.
* Locations... Coeur D'Alene, Post Falls, Hayden, and Worley.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s falling into the lower to mid
* Snow accumulations... an additional 3 to 6 inches.
* Timing... snow will increase this evening and persist overnight
before decreasing by early Tuesday morning
* impacts... widespread winter driving conditions will develop this
evening. The Tuesday morning commute will likely be
treacherous... especially on untreated roads.
* Web page: for a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow
are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an
emergency. If you must travel... keep an extra flashlight...
food... and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coeur d'Alene Area Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 2:38 PM PST Feb. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Chl'ach'alqw Landing
- Coeur d'Alene
- Conkling Park
- Dalton Gardens
- English Point
- Fernan Lake Village
- Harris Landing
- Hayden Lake
- Len Landing
- Pleasant View
- Post Falls
- Rockaway Beach
- Rockford Bay
- State Line
- Twin Beaches