... Flood Warning in effect until further notice...
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Cedar River near Conesville.
* Until further notice.
* At 11:00 am Friday the stage was 10.9 feet... and rising.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage Sunday morning... and continue
rising to 13.8 feet Monday evening.
* Impact... at 13.5 feet... water affects yards and access roads of
residences along Iowa Highway 22. Water affects the lowest
sections of campgrounds just north of I-80 along the river and the
lowest sections of Jack shuger Memorial Park in Moscow. Water is
also on 152nd street north of County Road f70.
Lat... Lon 4164 9121 4135 9139 4129 9132 4157 9106
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Muscatine Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:36 AM CST Feb. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service