... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 PM CST Sunday...
* timing... periods of snow overnight through Sunday.
* Snow accumulations... storm totals of 6 to 8 inches.
* Wind... southeast 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Visibilities... occasionally below 1/2 mile in periods of
* Temperatures... 19 to 25 degrees overnight... warming to around
30 degrees during the day Sunday.
* Impacts... moderate to briefly heavy snowfall will create
hazardous travel conditions over the area... and will reduce
visibility to under 1/2 mile at times.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow
are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an
emergency. If you must travel... keep an extra flashlight...
food... and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Buchanan Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 11:09 PM CST Dec. 10, 2016 – National Weather Service