The Flood Warning continues for
the Savannah River near Clyo.
* At 9 am Tuesday the stage was 13.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river will remain nearly steady or slowly fall.
* At 13.3 feet, one foot of water covers Tom goethe Road just after
the pavement ends.
Lat... Lon 3273 8145 3276 8137 3264 8136 3249 8117
3246 8125 3261 8144
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Screven Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:00 AM EDT Mar. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Blue Springs
- Brier Creek Landing
- Burtons Ferry Landing
- Double Heads
- Green Hill
- Red Bluff Landing
- Rocky Ford
- White Hill