The National Weather Service in Charleston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Ogeechee river near Midville.
* From Tuesday evening until further notice.
* At 8 PM Monday the stage was 5.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, rise above flood stage by Tuesday night and continue to
rise to near 6.7 feet by early Thursday afternoon. Additional rises
are possible thereafter.
* At 6.0 feet, the access Road into the River Bluff in Midville begins
to flood. The lower portion of Johnson Road near Herndon also
Lat... Lon 3279 8231 3286 8227 3284 8211 3281 8193
3275 8198 3276 8212
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Emanuel Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:27 PM EST Jan. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service
Small Craft Advisory
Issued: 3:15 AM EST Jan. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Small Craft Advisory in effect until 10 am EST this morning...
... Gale Warning is cancelled...
The National Weather Service in Charleston has issued a Small
Craft Advisory... which is in effect until 10 am EST this morning.
The Gale Warning has been cancelled.
* Impacts... wind and or wave conditions will be hazardous to
During a Small Craft Advisory... inexperienced mariners...
especially those operating smaller vessels... should avoid
navigating in hazardous conditions.