... Red flag warning remains in effect until 8 PM PDT this evening
for strong gusty winds and low humidities for the mountains... valleys
and inland Orange County...
* wind... northeast to east 15 to 25 mph with occasional gusts 35
to 45 mph.
* Humidity... minimums of 6 to 10 percent.
* Timing... through this evening.
* Outlook... weaker winds tonight into Friday. However... hot
and very dry conditions will persist on Friday.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures will
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Riverside County Mountains-Including The San Jacinto Ranger District Of The San Bernardino National Forest Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 1:18 PM PDT Oct. 20, 2016 – National Weather Service