... Red flag warning remains in effect until 6 PM MST this evening
for strong and gusty southwest winds, low relative humidity and
high fire danger for elevations below 5500 feet in southern fire
weather zone 151 and eastern and southern fire weather zone 152...
* timing... until 6 PM MST this evening.
* Winds... sustained 20-foot south to southwest winds of 15 to
30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Relative humidity... minimum relative humidity values between
8 and 15 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop or are ongoing will have the
potential to spread rapidly.
* For a detailed view of the hazard area... visit
weather.Gov/Tucson and click on the detailed hazards icon.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or are expected to develop. A
combination of strong winds... low relative humidity... and dry
vegetation will create the potential for rapid and erratic fire
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the
field of the red flag warning for portions of Southeast Arizona.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
White Mountains of Graham and Greenlee Counties including Hannagan Meadow Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 1:57 PM MDT May. 26, 2019 – National Weather Service