The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Felsenthal lock and dam.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:30 am Wednesday the stage was 81.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 70.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 81.0 feet by this
afternoon. Additional rises remain possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 81.0 feet... moderate flooding of County roadways and
bridges will continue for several days. Detours are necessary and
travel in and around the area will be difficult.
Lat... Lon 3311 9223 3322 9212 3315 9210 3300 9206 3300 9210
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ashley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:14 AM CDT Apr. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service