The Flood Warning continues for
The Bayou Dorcheat near Springhill, Louisiana.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 am Tuesday the stage was 12.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11 feet.
* Forecast... The Bayou will continue to fall to a stage of 12.6 feet
by Wednesday morning. Also The Bayou Dorcheat crested at 13.0
feet during yesterday, Monday afternoon.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... minor lowland flooding of private boat
ramps. Move livestock to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3317 9339 3300 9335 3282 9332 3282 9338 3300 9343
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Columbia Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:11 AM CDT Mar. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service