The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Thatcher l&d.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 86.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 87.5 feet by
* Mpacts at 85.0 feet... there may be some County roads along the river
flooded, requiring lengthy detours. River is high and swift, boaters
should be very cautious. Access to many oil and gas rigs will be by
boat only. Levee gates should be closed.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat crest time date
Thatcher l 79 86.9 Wed 06 PM 87.1 87.4 87.5 87.5 07 PM 04/26
Lat... Lon 3311 9223 3323 9236 3329 9261 3338 9247
3333 9226 3322 9212
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Bradley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:38 PM CDT Apr. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service