The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Camden.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 32.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 30.2 feet
by Friday morning. However, there may be a secondary rise up to 30.5
feet early next week after anticipated rainfall.
* Impacts at 30.0 feet... State Highway 7 north of Camden floods, with
detours nearby. Portions of Sandy Beach Park will flood. Some
County roads north and east of Camden begin to flood.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat crest time date
Camden 26 32.1 Wed 06 PM 31.5 30.2 29.4 30.5 01 am 04/29
Lat... Lon 3329 9261 3344 9280 3363 9289 3367 9275
3350 9264 3338 9247
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ouachita Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:38 PM CDT Apr. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service