... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 am to 7 PM CDT
* event... strong northwest winds will be seen across the area.
* Areas affected... much of central and southern Arkansas.
* Timing... late Tuesday morning through Tuesday afternoon.
* Winds... wind speeds will reach 20 to 25 mph with some gusts
above 30 mph.
* Impacts... boaters on area lakes and local bodies of water
should use extra caution.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cleveland Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 7:33 PM CDT Oct. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service