... Flood Warning extended until Friday evening... the Flood Warning continues for
the Alabama River near Claiborne dam - tailwater
* from early tomorrow until Friday evening.
* At 10am Tuesday the stage was 40.8 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 42 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by early tomorrow and continue to rise near
42.4 feet by tomorrow evening. The river will fall below flood stage by Friday evening.
* At 40 feet, considerable flooding of agricultural land.
Lat... Lon 3184 8756 3184 8738 3146 8753 3114 8786
3114 8797 3150 8766
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Monroe Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:12 AM CST Jan. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
- Buena Vista
- Burnt Corn
- Frisco City
- Halls Crossroads
- Mexia Crossing
- Old Salem
- Old Texas
- Packards Bend
- Palmers Crossroads
- Perdue Hill
- Pine Orchard
- River Ridge
- Scratch Ankle
- Tunnel Springs
- West Monroeville