Marine Weather for PZ 376
Watches & Warnings
... Small Craft Advisory for hazardous seas now in effect until
11 am PDT this morning...
... Gale Warning now in effect from 11 am this morning to 4 am PDT
... Hazardous seas warning remains in effect from 8 PM this
evening to 11 am PDT Friday...
* winds... increasing to south 25 to 30 kt late this morning then
peaking at south 35 to 40 kt gales with gusts to 50 kt this
afternoon and evening. Winds diminish below gales tonight.
* Seas... increasing to steep 7 to 8 ft this morning then peaking
at very steep wind driven 14 to 16 feet this afternoon and
evening. Seas lower to 10 ft or less Friday morning.
* Areas affected... steep seas will affect areas beyond 30 nm
from shore this morning. Gales will affect all areas this
afternoon and evening... then areas within 40 nm from shore
tonight. Very steep hazardous seas will then affect all areas.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Gale Warning means winds of 34 to 47 knots are imminent or
occurring. Operating a vessel in gale conditions requires
experience and properly equipped vessels. It is highly
recommended that mariners without the proper experience seek safe
Harbor prior to the onset of gale conditions.
A hazardous seas warning means very steep and hazardous sea
conditions are imminent or occurring. Recreational boaters should
remain in port, or take shelter until waves subside. Commercial
vessels should prepare for rough seas and consider remaining in
port or taking shelter in port until hazardous seas subside.
A Small Craft Advisory means that winds and seas will create a
potential hazard to smaller vessels and inexperienced mariners.
A Small Craft Advisory for hazardous seas means that waves will
be steep enough to create a potential hazard to smaller vessels
and inexperienced mariners.
Marine Weather Links
Pt St George to pt Arena and out 60 nm
- Coastal waters from Cape Mendocino to Pt. Arena CA out 10 nm
- Waters from Cape Mendocino to Pt. Arena CA from 10 to 60 nm
- Coastal waters from Pt. St. George to Cape Mendocino CA out 10 nm
- Waters from Pt. St. George to Cape Mendocino CA from 10 to 60 nm
San Mateo Point to the Mexican border out 60 nm
Coastal waters from Florence Oregon to point St. George California and westward 60 nm.
- Waters from Cape Blanco OR to Pt. St. George CA from 10 to 60 nm
- Coastal waters from Florence to Cape Blanco OR out 10 nm
- Waters from Florence to Cape Blanco OR from 10 to 60 nm
- Coastal waters from Cape Blanco OR to Pt. St. George CA out 10 nm
Coastal waters from Cape Shoalwater Washington to Florence Oregon and westward 60 nm
Marine & Boating Location Search
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Port Orford, OR||52.0 °F|
|Crescent City, CA||54.0 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|PORT ORFORD NM West of Port Orford, OR||46015||51 °F|
|ST GEORGES 8NM NW of Crescent City, CA||46027||53 °F||5.25 ft|
|Humboldt Bay, North Spit, CA||46244||53 °F||5.91 ft|
|UMPQUA OFFSHORE, OR||46229||51 °F||7.87 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
|3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM||3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM|
|Brookings, Chetco Cove, Oregon:|
|2017-03-23||03:38 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.53|
|2017-03-23||10:14 PM PDT||High Tide||5.38|
|2017-03-24||03:43 AM PDT||Low Tide||2.68|
|2017-03-24||09:30 AM PDT||High Tide||6.17|
|2017-03-24||04:20 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.24|
|2017-03-24||10:48 PM PDT||High Tide||5.77|
More Tide Locations
Not for navigation. Do not rely on this data for decisions that can result in harm or damage.