Marine Weather for PZ 176
Watches & Warnings
... Small Craft Advisory now in effect until 3 am PDT Sunday...
* winds... south 15 to 25 knots.
* Waves/seas... wind waves 3 to 5 feet. Southwest swell 9 to 11 feet
at 11 or 12 seconds.
A Small Craft Advisory means that wind speeds of 21 to 33 knots are
expected to produce hazardous wave conditions to small craft.
Inexperienced mariners... especially those operating smaller vessels
should avoid navigating in these conditions.
Marine Weather Links
Coastal waters from Cape Shoalwater Washington to Florence Oregon and westward 60 nm
- Columbia River Bar
- Coastal waters from Cape Shoalwater WA to Cascade Head OR out 10 nm
- Waters from Cape Shoalwater WA to Cascade Head OR from 10 to 60 nm
Inland waters of western Washington and the northern and central Washington coastal waters
- Coastal Waters From Point Grenville To Cape Shoalwater Out 10 Nm
- Coastal Waters From Point Grenville To Cape Shoalwater 10 To 60 Nm
- Waters From James Island To Point Grenville 10 To 60 Nm
- Coastal Waters From Cape Flattery To James Island Out 10 Nm
- Coastal Waters From Cape Flattery To James Island 10 To 60 Nm
- West Entrance U.S. Waters Strait Of Juan De Fuca
- Central U.S. Waters Strait Of Juan De Fuca
- East Entrance U.S. Waters Strait Of Juan De Fuca
- Admiralty Inlet
- Grays Harbor Bar
- Coastal Waters From James Island To Point Grenville Out 10 Nm
- Puget Sound and Hood Canal
- Northern Inland Waters Including The San Juan Islands
Marine & Boating Location Search
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Westport, WA||53.1 °F|
|Toke Point, WA||53.1 °F|
|Astoria, OR||51.1 °F|
|La Push, WA||48.9 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|CAPE ELIZABETH 45NM NW of Aberdeen, WA||46041||51 °F||9.51 ft|
|Grays Harbor, WA||46211||52 °F||8.20 ft|
|Clatsop Spit, OR||46243||52 °F||9.51 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
|Destruction Island, WA||DESW1|
|3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM||3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM|
Not for navigation. Do not rely on this data for decisions that can result in harm or damage.